Saturday 12 January 2013

The lost of my lovely kitties.. :'(

Assalamualaikum..

Uh-huh..

What a terrible news I received just now..

My mom told me,,our kitties....had died.

I couldn't even imagined..why..and what happened???

They're so little..so hyper..so,,,lovable..

It's a rob of our live...we lost two little kittens..






I love them...soo much that I almost burst into tears..

These kitties had entertained my bored silly lives..
They brought joy every time I felt lost and blue..
Uh-huh..

Never did I know..the day I went to campus was the last day I saw them..and hold them..
If I knew..I wont let go of them...:'(


....................................
Xapalah...Allah lebih sayangkan mereka....:') :')



Aik? Dah habis baca? Like la skli...syukran...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...