Tuesday 29 January 2013

Dear you...Sorry for everything...

Assalamualaikum there...how're ya doin?

Me? I'm good...

Well....sorry for pushing you lately..uh-huh

It was just...I wanted you to always be there to me...accompany me...coz I needed you all the time...but you're far from me...away...at a place I can't reach...

We can only reach each other through phone calls and yahoo messenger..

I just so used with you around...

But when you're there...I pushed you to contact me..every single time...but since it's difficult to do so due to line factor, I burst out my anger towards you..

I refused to listen to every explanations..

Overpowered by uncontrolled emotions, I threw harsh words on you..but you didn't reply anything worst..

Amazed by your calmness, I regret every words I threw upon everything...I gave up to my true feelings...Don't want to further any arguments..coz I know I'm not supposed to blame you...it's not your fault...but mine..

I didn't give you any space to fit in into two different environment....

Sorry for wanting too much from you...sorry for expecting something you can't bear...

I'd be soo happy if you forgive me...with all your heart....

You know my heart better than anybody else..



Dear you...sorry for everything...

"Ahwak....Watmanna law ansak...wansa ruh hiwayak.."





Aik? Dah habis baca? Like la skli...syukran...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...