Sunday 13 January 2013

I'm a Linguist..(Am I??)

Assalamualaikum n evening everybody...^^


So today's entry is about being a linguist..
Linguist?? What is it??

Okay..Linguist is a person who study language..

It's a Linguistic, which is our core subject for this new semester (degree year)..

I barely able to drown in it..yupp of course..this thing is not suit to my cerebrum (daa~~)
It's too deep..

Well..of course the lecturer did provided us with this book
v
v
v


but after scanned through every pages...
v
v
v


I was like . . . . . . 
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v




Omaigad..how am I able to master this thing???!




Hmm~~


But you know what..I'll nail it..
Oh God...it's just a book..a THICK one..
It doesn't bother me..AT ALL (oh yea??)

Ahahahaha~~



Ps: Wish me luck..-__-"





Aik? Dah habis baca? Like la skli...syukran...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...