Wednesday 7 November 2012

Lama Tak Update~~

Assalamualaikum wbt.. ^^

For vague reason, sy xtaw kenapa susah sgt nak update..got zero idea perhaps?




ehem,,

So from now on, I'll try my best to enliven this blog..make it 'alive'!! (sort of)

You know..I'm kinda busy the past few months..got a lot of tasks, assignments, MOCK papers, and real exam..I found it hard for me to sit back and relax...and update here..coz most of the time, I'd browse other webs to search for infos...

Now..I finally have leisure time to spend in here..actually I got so many things to say but I kept it 'muted'..I swallowed the idea and it got stuck like..forever in my head!

Apart from that..I also got some personal probs..and it burdened me even more..but now..everything's fine..I'm okay! This is a perfect time to be,,once again..a Blogger!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



hmm..Post ni cuma sbgi Pengunguman,,oops PENGUMUMAN bahawa akan ada update yang menyusul slps ni!



krik~~krik~~~krik~~~






ehem..hehe da lewat da ni..

Selamat pagi semua...^,^




Aik? Dah habis baca? Like la skli...syukran...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...