Tuesday 4 September 2012

Assalamualaikum...
 
It has been a while since my last update..
 
The fasting month already leave us...and now is raya..
 
I can say that for the past few weeks, I've swallowed so many things and that include bitter things...
Bitter?yeah..
 
Hmm....
 
The reason I'm rarely update here is because of my lappy itself..
The hardware,,,,,sadly it's not in good condition...
I couldn't use my broadband, couldn't charge the battery, couldn't transfer files via bluetooth and etc,,,,
err.....still don't have time to send it to be repaired..
coz I need this thing to do my assignments..
 

 
 
Now I have 5 assignments to be done..
& three of em should be submitted by next week!
Uh-huh...so I'm kinda stress! (am i?) not that much..he (exaggeratin')
 
And...........the worst of all,,,is my personal relationship? with someone...yeah..
 
Don't wanna talk about it...
 
 
 
But Hamdallah...I managed to face all trials and sorrows by myself, stood up on my own feet, and didn't rely on anybody to settled it accept Allah swt...
 
I pray to Allah every single time to give me strength and guidance while facing these obstacle all the way up..up to where?? Up to happiness...
 
I really need happiness in my life...long lasting happiness...
 
Though life is like a roller cycle, sometimes happy-sometimes not,,I still am grateful for everything that I've been through...because everytime I fall, the scars and bruises give me a new tough skin that'll later on be my strongest shield..
 
Scars and bruises? Aren't it hurt?
 
Yupp...it's hurt...but it helps your heart become more immune and when the time comes, you're no longer fragile...
 
So I'm grateful...
 
 
 
well...it's not too late to wish yo'll Happy Eid Mubarak..^^



 
 
 
 

Aik? Dah habis baca? Like la skli...syukran...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...